The main contributors were the Following 7 reasons:
Once upon a time, it was my routine to wake up with lyrics in my lips, and music was in my blood, my ultimate best friend. But through Allah’s Mercy I have now officially stopped listening to music about 4 months now.
1. Most Music is Sexual: There is no denying that in music women are objectified as mere toys and men always keep repeating the same, most awkward and sexually abusive statements against women, and being a woman, I could not accept it.
2. An Average Teen is exposed to music 84 times a day, 591 times per week and 30.732 times a year: That’s a lot of time wasted for the Iblis’s pleasure when we could spend 10 minutes every day in Allah’s worship.
3. Music is addictive: An average teen listens to music 2-4 hours per day, but prayers only take away 1 hour our of 24 hours. It is hypocritical of us to allowing the music creators more time than Allah.
4. Songs are Catchy: The addictive lyrics in songs can easily manipulate our concentration during prayer, and the songs slowly but surely ruin our relationship with the Creator.
5. Muslim Scholars agree that any music is sinful: If we look at the story of Prophet Sheath (pbuh), you will know why Music is haram.
6. There are alternatives: You can listen to halal, non-instrumental and vocals only Nasheeds, Qur’an recitations and Islamic reminders, which are absolutely free and calming to the soul, but most importantly they remind us of Allah and His Mercy.
7. It's haram in Islam then how can we muslim listen to songs and music.
Haram is always harmful we need to get rid of This music songs addiction.
May Allah make it easy for us. Ameen.
Caption by a sister 📝
New here? Be sure to follow @m_for_muslimah
The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said: "The one who guides to something good has a reward similar to the one doing it" (Muslim)
Share This post.
#allah #islam #muslim #prayer #jannah #salah #muslimah
#quranverses #quranic #nikah #mercy #bismillah #islamicpost #india #quran #quranic
#joininprayer #ramadhan #prophet #pray #muslim #ramazan #islamicquotes #learnislam#religion #makkah #ramadan #islamicposts #islamic #allhamdulillah #dua